Upload & Download Package Speed Mbps are subject to multiple factors, the values below are to be interpreted as speeds "Up To". The speeds were tested uploading and downloading.
*With AirFibre no Ground Fibre line is needed.
What are the benefits of Speedsurf Air Fibre Business?
- 1 Static IP Address or /29 on request
- A SLA Agreement
- A Support Service
- 24 Hour Monitoring
- Low Contention Ratio 3:1
- Uploads are the same as downloads
- The service is symmetrical
How much will the Speedsurf Fibre installation cost?
The installation will cost you R 7,399.00. Minimum 12 months contract period, The installation fee may change if you require higher speeds and or complexity of installation.
What is in the Standard installation?
- Powerful Receiver
- Large Wall Mount Bracket
- Network Cable and a 2.4ghz Wi-Fi Access Point
- Installed by a Professional
Is it really uncapped?
Yes! On Speedsurf Fibre you can surf, download and stream as much as you like.
Which areas are covered?
Speedsurf Wireless & Speedsurf Fibre
Speedsurf covers Durban and surrounding areas, we are expanding daily. Speedsurf providing internet with no phone line needed.
- Not all addresses are covered by fibre infrastructure and are subject to confirmation of coverage by Speedsurf
- Wifi coverage may vary depending on your property size. Larger homes may require additional wireless access points to ensure full coverage
- Best Effort Broadband Service
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) applied
- Please Note That All Prices include VAT
- Speedsurf Fibre may apply a fair use policy to ensure all subscribers experience acceptable throughputs
- T&C's Apply E&O may occur